Why Practice Yoga Nidra Meditation
Yoga Nidra Meditation is simple, easy and convenient. It is a powerful, ancient form of guided meditation that transforms by inducing relaxation and healing of the body, mind and spirit. You don’t have to meditate for 20 years to experience the benefits immediately.
You don’t have to sit still and quiet the mind. You do Yoga Nidra meditation lying down and just follow the guided meditation on the recording.
Yoga Nidra meditation is a deeply profound experience of physical, mental and emotional relaxation. Regular practice of meditation like Yoga Nidra can help restore and maintain your vital life energy, prevent disease and even improve your mood. You will find that you will respond to stressful situations in your life with more calm and ease. Take time for yourself and see what some military and veterans administration hospitals, and other institutions are using to help heal the wounds of trauma, PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder,) depression and chronic pain.
If you currently suffer from a condition such as insomnia, chronic pain, depression, anxiety, restlessness, or Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD or PTS), you may find that with regular practice your symptoms will decrease and you will have a greater sense of ease in your life. Whether you are an experienced meditator or a novice, Yoga Nidra meditation is very easy and you can enjoy the benefits after one session.
Benefits of Yoga Nidra meditation practice:
• improves the quality of your sleep and the amount of your sleep
• reduces your chronic pain suffering
• soothes your autonomic nervous system
• enhances your mental focus and attention span
• improves your creativity and whole brain functioning
• gives you more ease and peace of mind in daily life
• helps create new neural pathways in your brain leading to healthy habits & routines