Individual and Group Sessions
Schedule a session with Robin, in person, on Skype, or on the phone, and she will show you how to incorporate proven mind-body techniques into your busy schedule that help you feel better.
In the session, you and Robin will discuss your goals and Robin will offer you evidence-based practices that help you learn in a style that fits you best. Making these practical tools easy to learn, Robin has taught thousands of people to meditate – many of whom thought they would never enjoy the benefits of meditation.
Among the research-based approaches Robin offers are:
- iRest® yoga nidra meditation – A guided, body-focused, approach to meditation. Used in the US military to treat combat stress.
- Mindfulness practice – Simple tools to help you focus your attention and stay present in your life.
- Breathing practices—Changing the way you breathe in simple ways makes profound changes in your nervous system.
- Gentle yoga—Easily adapted for any body, simple stretches to release stress and increase energy.
- Qi Gong — Playful, easy movements that open the body, clear the mind, and increase energy.
You can also gather a small group (2-5) and Robin will offer a session customized to the group’s goals.
Have questions? Robin will be happy to offer a 20 minute free phone consultation with you.
You can schedule that by emailing Robin at rdcarnes @ gmail.com.